Monday, September 11, 2017

DAY 13

I've changed my visiting pattern to the house. We still try to go after work daily just to see what's been done for the day, but I will go every morning after dropping the girls in school. So I'm there at around 7.30am or slightly later, before the workers arrive. This is an ideal time for me to take some pictures in daylight and walk around the house amidst the quiet atmosphere. It's also a good chance to see who some of my neighbours are as people are gearing to go to work and I've already met quite a few different people in the lift. Waterproofing works were done in the bathroom either on Friday or Saturday. I did not notice it on Friday night when we were there so it was likely done on Saturday. The dark grey area is a waterproofing membrane applied to the shower area of the kitchen bathroom before it's tiled up. My IDs specified that this should be applied to a height of 1.8m. I hope they are generous in applying the waterproofing because I don't want to have any leakage problems later on. Leakage is one of the most feared problems 10-20 years down the road. 
Same treatment in the master bathroom. We will have four down lights here. 
Another view of the master bathroom. I'm still convinced there won't be enough room to accommodate the WC with the outlet so near the wall! What more the TOTO washlet which has an extra control panel which protrudes on the left (wall side)! It looks impossible at this stage!
The storeroom is significantly smaller than our current bomb shelter.
Electrical wiring dangling from the living room ceiling.
Lots of cables means a bigger electrical box and higher consumption.
Quite a pretty sight.
I have a keen eye for straight lines and if something's out, I will notice it and it irks me so. This scene passes inspection.
We STILL have not obtained our permit to take the study/balcony wall down!!!
Such 'interesting' colours...it's alright, not too bad. All light shades.

No comments: