Wednesday, October 11, 2017

DAY 32

At least SOME work resumed on Tuesday. The two WCs were installed and wrapped in protective plastic, topped with a piece of cardboard cut out from the box it arrived in. I could not see any other visible signs of other work done. Yesterday, the contractor called me to ask me to arrange for all the sanitary wares to be delivered by end this week/early next week. So I called Hoe Kee to arrange for a Monday delivery for the kitchen sink and shower set; Hupfarri for the two wash basins, toilet roll and toothbrush holders and Heritage Bathroom Gallery for delivery of the shower set for the master bedroom. I think all the fittings should be up by end next week.
A dirty kitchen bathroom with the TOTO WC model CT940K. We bought the same one for both bathrooms.

No comments: