Sunday, September 5, 2010

Long Time No Blog...

7, my favourite number, but more importantly, the age my daughter hit at the end of July. As her birthday fell on a Friday, and she had a packed day of classes on Saturday, namely swimming, thinking and art classes, we took her to Changi Airport after Catechism class to have a dessert.
It's been awhile...Quite a lot has happened since June...but I haven't had the time nor will to blog about it. A quick rundown: Meg turned 7 at the end of July, Sumiko got married, I met a major deadline at the end of August, the inaugural Youth Olympic Games (YOG) is finally over and as I type this, I'm awaiting the birth of my second daughter.
We decided to celebrate Meg's birthday this year, and picked Ben & Jerry's ice cream place for her party. We invited about 15 friends to her party, mostly girls, except for James.
Our little girl is growing up!!!

No comments: