Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Second Day

So we put her on the bus the second day so she could see who her uncle bus driver is, how long the journey would take, etc. After the bus picked her up, we headed to the school to wait for her arrival. Yes, yes...kiasu...absolutely! The bus was supposed to arrive at around 12.15pm but bus after bus passed through the school's barriered gates and still no sign of her. Finally, it arrived at almost 12.45pm, half an hour later than its scheduled arrival time. Apparently the driver waited for one of the girls for half an hour. Gosh!
Anyway, this time I was back for revenge with my camera, since I'd missed the action on Day 1. Here's the visual diary...She is one of the earliest to be picked up, with only one other girl before her.
Hooray! I've finally arrived in school after an hour on the bus!
I'm so happy that Elise is on the same bus as me!
And we get to dance together!
Meg with her pals from Marymount, Chloe, Elise and Bernadette.
Cool arch!
Ok it's time to go in mum!
Meg and Bernie trying to look at everything that's happening. What a mayhem!
Still looking...and ignoring parents...
Ok stop it already! I have to go!
ok ok one more for all the parents.
Phew, what a day! I'm hungreeeeee!

No comments: