Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Meg Graduates from Kindy!

The little one did us proud when she got on stage with her classmate, Thane, to introduce her class performance item, a dance to Aqua's "Cartoon Heroes". There was brief banter between the two and then they moved to their positions in a slick manner to join their other classmates. The dance was pretty impressive (our practice sessions with a crappy version of the song from youtube paid off) and parents like myself beamed from ear to ear. Actually, I was concentrating more on shooting some pix rather than actually watching her dance. Of course, one of my CF cards had to jam during her performance and I was anxiously trying to fix the problem. She then received her 'certificate' later on but I'm pretty sure it was a dummy cert, as I've yet to see the real one.
It's now on to the next phase of her academic life, Primary One. I think I'm more anxious than she is, worrying if I'm over taxing her if I sign her up for ballet and art class, in addition to her swimming, chinese and creative thinking classes! Am I kiasu or what?!

Meg with Thane
Shaking and hip-thrusting
The boy in front of her, Aaron, has declared that he wants to marry Meg when he grows up...we'll see... ;)
Meg and one of her several 'best friends', Bernadette with their teacher from pre-nursery, Ms Lok. She has been very caring towards Meg and has kept in touch with her all these years even though she doesn't teach her anymore.

1 comment:

lea's blog said...

i almost cannot recognise her! she looks so grown-up with the make-up :-)