Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A New Beginning...

For my blog, that is. We've been back home for 9 mths now, almost as long as my stay in the US. Do I miss it? You betcha...But home is here and it was great while it lasted. It's now time to look forward (I can still reminisce when things get dreary) and start anew. StephinBoston.blogspot still exists, but I won't update that anymore. This is my new blog. I was hesitant to start another one cos I know I won't be very diligent in updating it. However, I feel I must pen my thoughts every once in a while, when I have something to say, just to share, or vent. It's therapeutic. So this blog is as much for me as it is for you. I hope you find it interesting, and feel free to give me feedback. Peace....

I was looking for a suitable opening picture to use for my first blog and remembered this one I shot a few weeks back of the cross of the church of St Vincent de Paul at Yio Chu Kang Road. I try to shoot pix of crosses whenever I see one and hopefully before I die, I would've collected enough of them to make up one collage. The cross always symbolizes faith and hope, and I thought it an appropriate pix to start off with. One can never go wrong with God, right?

No comments: